The ASPIRE Office is open, but our staff members are teleworking. We are available for student advising and meetings using Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, or phone. Please continue to use our contact form to set up an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our staff. We are here for you!
STUDENTS ASPIRE TO BE CHANGE AGENTS
What do YOU aspire do to as a student at WVU? This video features three of the many WVU students who win competitive scholarships and fellowships each year. Watch them as they discuss how the opportunities they sought through the ASPIRE Office helped them develop as scholars and as global citizens. Schedule an appointment to find out more about the scholarships and fellowships that are right for you.Watch Video
What We Do
The ASPIRE Office is here to help you achieve your goals of winning nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships and/or gaining admission to graduate school! Check out the scholarships and fellowships our office helps students apply for, and set up an appointment to discuss the ones that interest you. We also assist students with applying to any graduate or professional school program.
West Virginia University students have a long tradition of winning prestigious, nationally-competitive scholarships and fellowships.
- WVU students awarded Gilman Scholarship to study in Brazil
- WVU student awarded Gilman Scholarship to study neuroscience in Denmark
- First WVU graduate completes Peace Corps Prep Program
- WVU students named Gilman Scholars
- WVU history student awarded Boren Scholarship
- Five WVU women named Fulbright Scholars
- Focus on cultural representation in education leads to WVU's 24th Truman Scholar
- Two WVU students awarded Critical Language Scholarships
- WVU student named Newman Civic Fellow to help high school students connect to scholarships
- WVU graduate wins prestigious Pickering Fellowship
- Engineering graduate is WVU's third Marshall Scholar
- Three WVU students named Rhodes finalists
- Apr146:00 PM - 7:00 PMWorkshop: Goldwater Scholarships for freshmen and sophomores